Join the community
What’s on offer
Organisational members and HIC delegates from CSIRO
A strong corporate relationship with the Australasian Institute of Digital Health is your chance to take a deep dive on digital health and broaden your company connections nationally and internationally.
Organisational membership types and prices
All memberships are valid until 31st March of the following year.
About your membership
- The membership year runs from April 1st to March 31st
- Full membership fees apply upon joining
- Pro-rata membership rates will apply to members joining between September 1 and December 31
- Membership will be valid until March 31st of the following year for members joining between January 1st and March 31st
- Memberships are not refundable, unused entitlements cannot be transferred
Academic Institutional Membership (AIM) eligibility criteria
AIM is for tertiary institutions that have health informatics programs or courses (teaching and/or research) – does not need to be a specifically named Health Informatics course, e.g. public health, health information management etc.
- Strengthen your organisational credibility by aligning alongside Australia’s peak professional body for the digital health community (use the AIDH member logo for organisational website / email signatures)
- Connect with members and leaders across the Australian digital healthcare community
- Priority access to all event partnership opportunities and booth selection (1-week before general release), as well as discounted prices
- Priority access to state event partnership opportunities
- Premium+ corporate membership upgrade packages
- Discounted registrations to conferences & events, plus free registration to all state events (for employees listed on the membership)
- Exclusive opportunities to collaborate with AIDH Communities of Practice: AIDH – Nursing & Midwifery, Clinical Informatics Network, Precision Health, UX, Cybersecurity, AIDH Fellows and the Student Network.
- Engage with the Institute’s growing digital health network by running bespoke events eg Innovating Health roundtables (additional charges will apply)
- Access to expert advisory services to help facilitate industry panels for new product / service developments, undertaking research, or product / UX testing (additional charges will apply)
- Access to Digital Health TV with hundreds of recorded presentations from our conferences
- Creation of a bespoke Digital Health TV channel for your organisation (additional charges will apply)
- Access to content to share / align yourselves with eg Thought Leadership Papers / Surveys / White Papers
- Share content with the Institute’s media team to help publicise your awards / achievements / press announcements (1 formal corporate announcement per year per member)
- CHIA CPD point evaluation and endorsement for your own events
- Free subscription to Pulse-IT Magazine (for employees listed on the membership)
- Inclusion in the online organisational directory
- Member fortnightly e-newsletter
- Job postings in the Institute e-newsletter
- Nominate and vote for the Institute Board / state committees (1 vote per organisation)