Fellow of the Australasian Institute of Digital Health
Fellowship of the Institute recognises your outstanding professional accomplishment in digital health and health informatics. You will hold the highest membership level of the Institute, acknowledging your education, experience and the impact you make on the health sector.
Members who have transitioned from the Health Informatics Society of Australia are invited to upgrade their membership by applying for Fellowship of the Institute. Follow the steps below to start the process by reviewing your eligibility.
Tony Abbenante FAIDH
What is a Fellow?
A Fellow is the highest category of professional attainment bestowed by the Australasian Institute of Digital Health. Fellows of the Institute are national and international thought leaders, experts and trusted advisers in the digital health movement.
Your status as an AIDH Fellow will give you:
- the right to include the post-nominals “FAIDH” after your name as evidence of your professional accomplishment
- entrance into the AIDH Fellowship Alumni
- a widely recognised expression of your professional achievements and status in health informatics and digital health
- an industry/career standing recognised by major employers and recruiters
An Associate Fellowship may be bestowed upon an outstanding health informatics professional to recognise their professional achievements on the way to receiving Fellowship status.
Do you qualify?
To be eligible for admission to the Australasian Institute of Digital Health as a Fellow or Associate Fellow, you must fulfill a specified level of academic, work and community experience criteria assessed on a points system, and also:
- have the capacity to make or have made a measurable contribution to digital health and health informatics, and
- be an ethical user of health information, demonstrate professional integrity and have verifiable professional documentation.
Executive pathway to Fellowship
Digital health executives are invited to apply for Fellowship or Associate Fellowship of AIDH. This recognises the important role digital health executives have at the forefront of guiding the health sector into a digital future. Becoming a fellow through the executive pathway includes membership of AIDH’s community for executives ‘Digital Health Executive Network’. Please download the eligibility form to review the criteria and application instructions.
How to apply
When you apply for Fellowship, you automatically become a Member of the Institute while your eligibility is being assessed.
To commence the application process, download and complete the Fellowship Eligibility Form and gather the required documentation.
* The fees for a Fellow are $515 annually and Associate Fellows $415.
A/Prof Farah Magrabi FAIDH