Institute making news
Samantha Nothling CHIA, eHealth Queensland
The Australasian Institute of Digital Health is pleased to provide expert commentary for journalists on a range of digital health topics including digital health trends, UX, consumer and clinician engagement, telemedicine and virtual care, digital health entrepreneurship, data protection, privacy, electronic records, big data, participatory healthcare, personalised health, cybersecurity and more.
To seek comment, please contact the Communications Director.
- AIDH announces support for international digital vaccine passport 22 February 2020
- Bettina McMahon is new Chair 30 November 2020
- InGeNA launch media statement 10 November 2020
- New Chair named for the Australasian Institute of Digital Health 19 October 2020
- ‘Do no harm’ in implementing contact tracing app 5 May 2020
- Planned telehealth expansion welcome, but must look beyond doctors alone 23 March 2020
- COVID-19: AIDH announces revised conference and event program 16 March 2020
- Australasian Institute of Digital Health is open for business 24 February 2020
- Media Release – Program for nurses and midwives at the forefront 3 February 2020
- HISA and ACHI to merge and form the Australasian Institute of Digital Health 19 December 2019
- Whitepaper released: What is digital health and why does it matter? 3 December 2019
- HISA launches first allied health informatics paper 12 August 2019
- HISA and ACHI announce consultation to consider new organisation proposal 30 April 2019
- Peak bodies lend support to MyHR July 30 2018
- HIC 2018 celebrates 25 years July 3 2018
- Australian Digital Health Executives Network (DHEN) June 26 2018
Keep in touch
Subscribe to receive AIDH news and event updates.