DIGITAL HEALTH INSTITUTE SUMMIT NOVEMBER 2020
Why and who attends
Why attend the Institute Summit?
- The Summit events are presented by the Australasian Institute of Digital Health (AIDH), the leading professional body for digital health and health informatics driving the digital health movement for more than 25 years.
- The best connections: In 2020, the Summit events bring together the digital health community, leadership, experts and innovators who are transforming the health system.
- We’re bigger than the sum of our parts! The Summit covers all aspects of digital health including telehealth, virtual care and health data analytics.
- Local knowledge, national purpose: The Summit will be on the ground in five States, with in-person or virtual access. Hear local speakers and national themes.
- When you attend the Summit in person you also gain access to ALL presenters from all five States – On Demand through Digital Health TV.
- Marketing reach: The Summit events comprise the Institute’s largest marketing campaign for a digital health event in Australia, with 20 million+ social media impressions and 70% of AIDH website traffic being Summit related.
- The Summit provides access to the AIDH community of 16,000+ nationally and internationally, with a further market penetration to 18,000+ in partnership with Pulse+IT news site.
- Sponsors and partners are treated as trusted collaborators throughout the event planning process, and are offered unique tailored opportunities based on business objectives, budget, target audience and time frame.
- Building on a legacy of more than 25 years, AIDH was formed from a merger between the Health Informatics Society of Australia and the Australasian College of Health Informatics in February 2020, bringing together the Fellows and Members of the leading professional bodies into one united voice.
- Find your tribe: We want you to be part of the digital health movement. Join an event in person or virtually in your State and connect with the community talking your language.
Need help getting approval to attend?
Use the following six points to assist your application.
The Institute Summit is the forefront of digital health, e-health and health informatics in Australia.
What you learn will improve the quality and effectiveness of your work.
This is a unique opportunity for networking with key decision-makers and leading industry experts.
|☑||Medical software and systems developers|
|☑||Healthcare IT professionals|
|☑||Innovators and entrepreneurs|
|☑||Biomedical and health informatics researchers and students|
|☑||Health system administrators and managers|
|☑||Public health professionals|
|☑||Technologists and telehealth providers|
|☑||Nurses and midwives|
|☑||Residential and aged care providers|
|☑||Directors of Nursing|
|☑||Health and healthcare standards developers|
|☑||Healthcare executives including CIOs and CEOs|
|☑||Government officials and policy makers|