DIGITAL HEALTH INSTITUTE SUMMIT 2022
Registration is now open!
The Summit brings states and territories back together after a fragmented year, to repair and restore healthcare at the local level.
Register today to reconnect with your peers and to take your career to the next level.
- Entry to the Summit event of your choice. There are discounts available for attending more than one event, so please do take advantage!
- In-person networking with speakers, partners and other delegates
- Live demos with Summit exhibitors and sponsors
- An opportunity to meet new peers and gain connections with others in the sector
- Oh, and yes, we will feed and caffeinate you!
Please contact us on +61 3 9326 3311 or email [email protected] and let us know which events you’d like to attend and the registration types for each.
Join for only $360 and receive a discount on your registration!
Should the registration options above not be suited to you, we can tailor a package for you.
Until 10 June
11 June – 29 July
From 30 July
|Associate non-member* ℹ️Government Organisations, Healthcare Service Providers (Public & Private), Healthcare Associations, Foundations and NFPs, Research Institutions, Universities / Educational Institutions||$600||$700||$800|
|Corporate non-member* ℹ️Technology Providers / Vendors, Professional Service Providers||$750||$850||$950|
|Speaker AIDH member**||$400||Speakers will be notified of outcome during the week of 18 April 2022. Those who are accepted must register by 6 May 2022 to be part of the program.|
|Speaker Associate non-member**||$550|
|Speaker corporate non-member**||$700|
|Student AIDH member**||$270||Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full-time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full-time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to [email protected].|
|Organisational groups**||20% discount||Groups of 3 or more delegates from the same organisation receive 20% off registrations. To register as a group, click here.|
5 AUGUST 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- All registrations organised via invoice must be paid in full within 7 days of invoice date. If payment is not received the registration will be cancelled.
- The member rate applies to current members of AIDH at the time of the conference.
- Only one promotional code is valid for each registration.
- Student registration is valid for full-time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full-time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full-time status must accompany your registration.
- In-person delegates authorise AIDH and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
Notice on associated events
The Australasian Institute of Digital Health (AIDH) is the owner of the Digital health institute summit and various, endorsed branded forums, industry events and breakfasts. All official events are included in the program available on the web site or the conference app. As a delegate, if you are invited to a co-branded event or an event utilising the event logo please ensure it is endorsed by AIDH as part of the conference activities. You can check in the program or contact the AIDH Events team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of conference, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received 8+ weeks prior to the event will incur an AUD$100 administration fee.
- For cancellations received within 8 weeks of the event, all monies paid are non-refundable.
- Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact AIDH at [email protected]
- Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
- The Australasian Institute of Digital Health (AIDH) reserves the right to cancel the whole or part of an event or alter the content and/or speakers on any program. Registration fees paid will be fully refunded for wholly cancelled events. AIDH is not responsible for any other expenses if an event is cancelled (whether in whole or part).
- AIDH may (at its sole discretion) suspend the Event and/or change the date or format for the Event for any reason, including moving to an online format. Registration will automatically be transferred, and no discount or refund will be offered.
BROUGHT TO YOU BY