DIGITAL HEALTH INSTITUTE SUMMIT NOVEMBER 2020
Partner with us
The Summit offers a range of options to increase your organisation’s profile. Engage with our growing community of 16,000+ professionals who are leading Australia’s digital health movement.
The Summit will attract senior executives and key decision makers, with a current and relevant program set to attract influential delegates from a range of industries, including both public and private hospitals, state and federal government, primary care, community care, public health and more.
- Would you like to sponsor one of our keynote speakers or a summit session?
- Are you interested in securing a high-profile speaking role for your organisation?
- Do you want to align your brand with a specific fireside chat or panel topic?
- Would you like to engage with our audience through our various digital partnership opportunities?
- Can you demonstrate your solution and how it can be implemented into clinical setting with a high success rate?
- Do you want access to the greatest minds and decision makers in the industry?
2020 has proved to be a challenging year for most businesses. Particularly for event sponsors, it has created the urgent need to revaluate how best to connect with your market. We are here to offer strategies and solutions and help you identify how best to reach our growing community of 16,000+ digital health professionals who share the desire to deliver better healthcare through health-IT.
You will network with a powerful and engaged audience at each of our Summit events. Roles include:
- Nurses and midwives
- Healthcare consumers
- Residential and aged care providers
- Medical software and systems developers
- Health informaticians
- Healthcare IT professionals
- Directors of Nursing
- Innovators and entrepreneurs
- Health and healthcare standards developers
- Biomedical and health informatics researchers and students
- Health system administrators and managers
- Healthcare executives including CIOs and CEOs
- Public health professionals
- Government officials and policy makers
- Technologists and telehealth providers
- Data analysts