DIGITAL HEALTH INSTITUTE SUMMIT 2022 SERIES
Call for academic & research speakers
Present at the Summit. Publish in a high impact journal.
Abstract submission – up to 600 words
Presenting your research, your project, your innovation, your experience and your learnings at the Digital Health Institute Summit puts you on stage in front of Australia’s digital health leaders, experts and innovators who are transforming the health system.
All submissions are peer reviewed by industry leaders and will be invited to submit a full paper to Applied Clinical Informatics (ACI) journal.
Submissions are encouraged across a range of healthcare settings including public and private hospitals, nursing, primary care, indigenous, aged and community care and multi-cultural services.
Authors are encouraged to submit under the following 10 themes:
- Allied health
- Primary and community care
- Aged and home care
- Hospitals - Private & Public
- Nursing and midwifery
- First Nations Peoples
- Multi-cultural services
- Innovation and entrepreneurship
- Digital health workforce development
- Health policy, ethics and business models
Why you should present
- Show others how your organisation has been successful and what you’ve learnt in applying digital health
- Share how your work is making an impact - from improving day-to-day delivery of patient care, to enhancing population and global health delivery
- Partner with healthcare facilities, clinicians, vendors and others to present a compelling case for the value of ‘on the shop floor’ implementation
- Showcase your idea, your innovation, your concept - get feedback and get the conversation flowing
- Increase your networking opportunities at the event by being a speaker on the Summit stage
- Have your voice heard
- You will have up to 600 words to describe your presentation. There will be a box to type into when you click SUBMIT. To help reviewers please ensure you:
- Describe the problem being addressed and the healthcare setting it applies to
- Describe the approach including any technological solutions or health informatics principles being applied
- Include description of implementation, current status, findings and outcomes
- Make conclusions and describe lessons learnt
- Include a presentation title and use sentence casing, for example “My presentation title: An exploration of sentence structure”
- Check spelling and grammar and replace American spelling with British English spelling
- Presentations will be 15 minutes in length and will occur in-person at the relevant event
- Accepted speakers must confirm their acceptance by purchasing a speaker registration as per the deadline that corresponds to the relevant city. Speakers receive a discounted registration. Failure to register will result in the submission being withdrawn.
- Presentations are reviewed for relevance, importance or topical interest to the sector
Authors of accepted academic/scientific abstracts will be invited to submit a full paper to Applied Clinical Informatics (ACI) journal as part of a special topic issue for the Summit. Acceptance for publication will be determined by the ACI review process (21 day turn-around).
Speaker applications close
Speakers notified of outcome
Speaker registration due
28 – 29 Apr 2022
3 Dec 2021
Week of 17 Jan 2022
4 Feb 2022
5 Aug 2022
25 March 2022
Week of 18 Apr 2022
6 May 2022