Health informatics short course providers
Most university postgraduate coursework programs listed in the Education Directory offer options to enrol in single subjects for academic credit or not-for-credit. The University’s program coordinator can provide details of how a single subject may work as a short course.
Sharon Downman CHIA
Separately from those options, the below list includes incorporated training providers who routinely offer structured learning in Health Informatics and equivalent fields.
Vocational training accredited units of study, as well as single subjects that cannot be counted for University credit, are included. Once-off events are not listed.
This list includes short course providers only where Members or Fellows are involved in program design or operation or governance; or where programs are endorsed by a Health Informatics professional society and recommended by Members or Fellows.
Registered training providers are listed first, followed by other providers:
- Deakin University (Digital Health MicroCredential)
- Ehealth Education (Australian Registered Training Provider #32279)
- Health Information Management Association of Australia (Australian Registered Training Provider #91660)
- American Medical Informatics Association
- eHealth & HL7 Education Partners
- Flinders University
- Global eHealth Collaborative
- Health Informatics New Zealand
- Digital Health Workforce Academy
- Health Information Management and Systems Society
- National Institutes of Health Informatics Canada
- University of NSW Centre for Big Data Research in Health
- UNSW Health Data Science Professional Development Program
The above listing does not imply endorsement of any specific program, or assurance of its educational quality.
This information is current at May 2019.