Offering spacious rooms and suites, and located away from the hustle and bustle of the Sydney CBD, the Novotel Sydney Central caters for any type of travellers.
Our accommodation at Novotel Sydney Central Hotel include either a king bed or two queen beds which start at 32 square metres (344 square feet) in size. Each room is well-appointed and some rooms and suites are with a balcony. Our family-friendly accommodation includes all the comforts you need when you are away, from high speed broadband Internet (fees apply), a work desk and individual climate controlled air conditioning to pillow menus, daily housekeeping and 24-hour room service.
(maximum 2 adults)
- Award winning Fieldhouse Restaurant & Bar
- 24-hour reception and room service
- 24-hour fitness centre
- Heated rooftop outdoor pool and spa
- Daily housekeeping & Full laundry facilities
The room offers:
- One king bed or two queen beds
- Large work desk and iPod docking station
- 40″ LED Smart TV with Bluetooth Technology
- Natural light and Individual climate control
- Wired and wireless fast Internet access
- Tea and coffee making facilities plus a Mini-bar
- Iron and Hair dryer
- In-room safe
About your stay
- A full buffet breakfast, served in Field House Restaurant, can be added at the time of booking for $20.00 per person per day
- Upgrade to a Balcony room available at $20.00 per room, per night from a standard room type
- Upgrade to an Executive room available at $40.00 per room, per night from standard room type
- Upgrade to an Executive Suite available at $120.00 per room, per night from standard room type
Check-in/ Check-out Time
Check-in time is 2.00pm on day of arrival. For guests arriving prior to this time the venue will do all possible to provide earlier access to rooms. Alternatively, pre-registration (i.e. payment of the room from the night prior) will guarantee immediate access to guests’ rooms.
Check-out time is 11.00am on day of departure. Late departures or day-use can be arranged, upon request and subject to availability.
Car Parking is available at Wilson parking station located next to the hotel entrance on Thomas Street, at the end of the cul-de-sac. Hotel guests to pay for parking at hotel reception desk upon departure.
Novotel Sydney Central hotel is conveniently located in Sydney’s Central Business District and within walking distance of the Darling Harbour Precinct.
As one of the most convenient locations in Sydney, our professional concierge service at our hotel is always available to assist you with directions and offer suggestions on nearby events, attractions and activities..
- Check in from 2:00pm / Checkout before 11:00am
- Discounted buffet breakfast rate of $25.00 per person (Normally $34.00)
- Rates will only be available to book until Tuesday, 21 September 2018. All requests following this time will be subject to availability and best available rate will be offered.
- Credit card required to guarantee the reservation.
- Although the above times are our normal check in and out times, you are welcome to be at the hotel and enjoy our facilities outside these times. Our Front Office staff can store your luggage until your rooms are available or until you depart.
- Accommodation bookings are arranged directly between the delegate and the hotel. HISA is not part of, nor responsible nor liable for this service.