HDA 2020 BRISBANE 17-18 OCTOBER
Choose one of the below registration options to attend HDA 2020, AIDH’s premier health data conference.
Until 7 August
8 August – 11 October
|LATE & ONSITE
From 12 October
|ORGANISATION GROUP REGISTRATIONS|
|Group of 3 or more delegates from the same organisation pay $920 per person. To register 3 or more delegates please use this form.|
|SINGLE DAY PASS|
Terms and Conditions
- AIDH member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
- Early Bird registration must be paid in full before 7 August 2020. If full payment has not been received at this time, the registrant will be charged the standard full conference registration fee.
- Registered delegates authorise AIDH and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
- Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full-time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full-time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to [email protected].
- Organisational discount only applies to AIDH member and non-member early bird, standard or late & onsite registration rates. The discount cannot be applied to speaker, day or student registration rates.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected].
- Cancellations received on or before 9 October 2020 will incur an AUD$100 administration fee.
- For cancellations received after 9 October 2020, all monies paid are non-refundable.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact AIDH at [email protected].
- Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
AIDH retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting the Health Data Analytics conference 2020 and other conferences only. Your personal details (email, phone number, postal address) will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third-party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.
Notice on Health Data Analytics conference week associated events
The Australasian Institute of Digital Health (AIDH) is the owner of the Health Data Analytics (HDA) conference and various, endorsed HDA branded forums, industry events and breakfasts. All official events are included in the HDA program available on the website. As a delegate, if you are invited to an HDA co-branded event or an event utilising the HDA event logo please ensure it is endorsed by AIDH as part of conference week activities. You can check in the program or contact the HDA team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities during the week. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of HDA conference week, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.