About Health Data Analytics
#HDA20 | @AIDH_healthdata
Health data analytics could become the cornerstone of personalised healthcare in the future world of artificial intelligence. Learn about the vital role health data will play when you hear from the experts at Health Data Analytics 2020 in Brisbane October 17-18
About health data analytics
HDA 2020 looks at emerging technologies, innovative tools and business models for the data-driven change in healthcare. Take ideas back to your organisation: We profile latest solutions, research and expert opinion on how to plan for change, and make change now! HDA 2020 covers the hot topics including artificial intelligence, machine learning, business intelligence, genomics, data governance, privacy and security.
Opportunities exist like never before for the innovative use of individual and environmental data to improve healthcare services and health outcomes.
Following on from the success of last year’s conference, with its strong focus on precision medicine, we will continue to translate health data analytics into the most practical applications and uses to improve wellness and healthcare for all Australians.
Learn, engage and discover
- Emerging trends and research where data analytics will radically change the health system.
- Bridging the divide between those who could benefit from information and data and those working on the technical solutions, tools and analytics
- Understanding the difference between clinical analytics and business intelligence?
- Leveraging your organisation’s existing data for greater value for you and the wider health system
- Contributing to building skills and capacity for health informatics and health data analytics in Australia
- Practical hands-on experience for health professionals working in the area
Health Data Analytics is the 11th data in healthcare conference run by AIDH – Australia’s Digital Health Community, enabling learning across the continuum of research, clinical practice and health service delivery. As always, the social collaborative environment which this conference is well known for will continue to make this the health data event to be at in 2020.
HDA attendees (%)
- Clinical 100% 100%
- Information technology 95% 95%
- Project management 90% 90%
- Management 85% 85%
- Executive 80% 80%
- Administration 75% 75%
- Sales and marketing 70% 70%
- Academic/Research 65% 65%
- Consultant 60% 60%