Imagine a world of connected care for the midwife, the family and the baby – that’s the dream coming to reality for thousands of Australian families experiencing the possibilities of digital health.
Innovation is sweeping the midwifery field with apps for mobile devices enabling around the clock physical and mental health care for expectant mums. Families can search for answers to their pregnancy and early parenting questions with qualified advice 24/7. A world of digital maternal healthcare is coming to equip anyone in the community with the support they need.
Join our virtual seminar to learn about some of the many innovative developments across Australia:
- Maternity apps and clinician portals
- Online antenatal classes
- Breastfeeding how-to apps
- Support between antenatal and postnatal visits
- Psychological wellbeing & tracking
- Research based strategies & techniques for fertility treatments
- Monitoring for high-risk pregnancies
- Latest learning technology & digital tools
- Digital, accessible communities open to all new mothers
- Holistic education and online resources to empower parents
- Digital courses and resources for C-section birth recovery
Tuesday 23 February 2021
12:30pm – 6:00pm (AEDT)
|Early bird (until 29 Jan)||Price|
|AIDH / ACM / HiNZ Member||$60|
|Standard (from 30 Jan)||Price|
|AIDH / ACM / HiNZ Member||$80|
* Consumer rate is only available for families trying to conceive, expectant mums and new parents who are not registered with AHPRA
Earn 5 hours of CPD credit
The Conceiving Mind, & registered nurse & midwife, fertility counsellor and hypnotherapist
Author, app developer and podcaster
Ternity Group, & midwife, lactation consultant, child and family health nurse
Community Midwifery Program
Dr Deborah Fox
Non-invasive fetal ECG monitoring: Innovations in the care of women with complex pregnancies
A/Prof Lauren Kearney
Associate Professor, School of Nursing, Midwifery & Paramedicine
Country Health Innovations
Dr Jen Bichel-Findlay FAIDH CHIA
University of Technology Sydney, & Chair of the Nursing and Midwifery Community of Practice
Show your support,
showcase your brand!
Showcase how your company is supporting the digitisation of the maternity sector. Contact Kavan to discuss how you can be involved.
Watch all presentations on demand
All registered delegates get one month free access to Digital Health TV – a collection of hundreds of videos and presentations that can be accessed on demand – anywhere, anytime, from any device.
This also includes recordings of all sessions of this event.
Digital health for midwives: Apps and innovations transforming maternal health and wellness has been accredited by the following organisations. To record your CPD please contact the your association.