Showcase your achievements
AIDH Digital Badges
AIDH Digital Badges
To find out more about each badge, click on the image. A new tab will open directing you to the Credly website.
Celebrate your achievements through AIDH Digital Badges
Digital badges allow you to easily share your skills, capabilities and achievements online.
What are digital badges?
Digital badges are verified credentials that can be used in email signatures, digital resumes, personal websites and social media. They contain metadata that describes your achievements and the process required to earn them. The Institute has partnered with Credly to use their technology based on the Open Badge standard. Open Badges are web-enabled versions of a credential, certification or learning outcome which can be verified online in real-time.
What are the benefits?
Digital badges give you a way to share your skills, capabilities and achievements online in a way that is simple, trusted and can be easily verified in real time. Badges provide employers and peers concrete evidence of your capabilities and how you earned your credential. They are more reliable and secure than a paper-based certificate and they eliminate the possibility of fraud. You can also search and apply for job opportunities based on your skills through labour market insights.
What happens after I earn a badge?
- You will receive an email confirmation from the Institute that your badge will be issued.
- Once your badge is issued, you will receive an email notification from Credly ([email protected]) with instructions for claiming your badge.
- Set up a free Credly account (or log in if you already have one) and claim your badge.
- Proudly share your badge and stand-out! Click the share button in your Credly account and use any of the available options (share it to LinkedIn, download and add it to your email signature and CV, share the public link etc.).
- Access the labour market insights from your badge details page by clicking on the skill tags assigned to your badge.