Thank you to everyone who nominated in the AIDH community elections where branches and community of practice leaders were elected. Congratulations to the successful nominees!
The following nominees were voted into branch leadership:
- Victoria branch: Paul Cooper, Lily Liu and Adam McLeod, Shainal Nathoo and Richard Royle to their committee.
- Queensland branch: Janine Cox, Kristy Jackman, Deborah Jeffers, Claire Kelly and Alan Robertson.
- NSW branch: Ali Besio, Adrian Boscolo, Kerenze Chippendale, Kieran Dang, Melanie Ford and Natasa Lazarevic.
- WA branch: Karen Casella, Scott Nestorovic, Ali Motahari, Giles Nunis, and Simon Towler.
- SA branch: Mark Brommeyer, Peter Del Fante, Tina Hardin, Belinda Lange and Ecushla Linedale.
- ACT branch: Newly elected: Olivia Berry and Russelle Trinidad and Sandra Cook (re-elected).
Communities of Practice new or re-elected committee members are:
- Clinical informatics: Adrian Boscolo, Keiran Dang, Jenn Lee, Ryan Radecki and Melinda Wassell.
- Nursing.Midwifery: Newly elected: Saba Akbar, Sally Duncan, Alan Scanlon and Zerina Tomkins. Re-elected committee members: Jen Bichel-Findlay, Tasneem Islam, Cedar Yin and Berni Zipf.
- UX Network: Elizabeth Davis, Maggie Hu, David Hunter, Daniel Peyton and Stephen Stoyan.
- Cybersecurity: Greg Adamson, Anna Hall, Kristy Jackman, Karen Lee, Matthew McDougall, Richard Oakham, Deana Scott, Meena Wahi, Andrew Westcombe, and Hongmei Xie.
- Emerging Professionals Network: Yvonne Cheong Costa, Samara El-Youssef, Kevin Mao, Cheng Cheng Ooi, and Sneha Vyakaranam.
- Precision Health: Newly elected: Gary Holderby, Shahrukh Khan, Joanna Pang and Natalie Thorne. Re-elected: Peter Williams.
Dr Jon Carrano
Jeremy Roach FAIDH CHIA
Health Services Integration and Innovation Lead, Northern Queensland Primary Health Network (NQPHN)
Reuben Daniels FAIDH CHIA
Deborah Jeffers CHIA
Director Data and Analytics, Office of the Chief Clinical Information Officer, Queensland Health
Dr Nadish Kariyawasam FAIDH CHIA
Director of Clinical Governace and Innovation, Central West Hospital and Health Service
Susan Smith FAIDH CHIA
Clinical Research Coordinator, Cardiothoracic Surgery Program, The Prince Charles Hospital, Metro North HHS
Mark Brommeyer FAIDH CHIA
Managing Director, Brommeyer Consulting Pty Ltd
Tina Hardin CHIA
Executive Director, Clinical Informatics, Commission on Excellence and Innovation in Health
Dr Tim Fazio FAIDH CHIA
Clinical Informatics Lead and Deputy Chief Medical Information Officer, The Royal Melbourne Hospital
Richard Royle FAIDH
Director, KEL Health
Member Engagement Coordinator
Clinical Lead – EMR Project, North Metropolitan Health Service
Nigel Chartres CHIA
Member Engagement Coordinator
Coordinator of Nursing-Informatics, Sir Charles Gairdner Osborne Park Health Care Group
Dr Simon Towler
Clinical Lead -End of Life Care – WA DoH, Staff Specialist Intensive Care – FSH, WA Department of Health
Communities of practice
Dr Dylan Mordaunt FAIDH CHIA
Director of Medical Services, Illawarra Shoalhaven Local Health District
Dr Mark Santamaria CHIA
Founder & Advisor, Clinical Informatics and Health Data Analytics (CIHDA)
Matthew McDougall CHIA
ICT Infrastructure Technical Lead, Central Australian Aboriginal Congress
Kristy Jackman CHIA
Member Engagement Coordinator, QLD
Director Administration Services, Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital
Richard Oakham CHIA
Digital Content Coordinator, QLD
Principal Software Developer, Gold Coast Hospital and Health Service
Digital Content Coordinator, VIC
Director, Cyber Data-Risk Managers
Dr Andrew Westcombe CHIA
Written Content Coordinator, NSW
Security Awareness Lead, Australian Digital Health Agency
Dr Helen Almond FAIDH
Lecturer in Digital Health & Informatics, Swinburne University of Technology
Chief Nurse and Midwifery Information Officer, Northern Sydney Local Health District
Ockham Consulting Pty Ltd
A/Prof Paul Cooper FAIDH CHIA
Associate Professor, Faculty of Health; School of Medicine,
Dr Joanna Pang FAIDH
Hong Kong SAR
Chief Manager of Health Informatics,
Hospital Authority of Hong Kong
Prof Chris Bain FAIDH
Professor of Practice (Digital Health), Digital Health Lead, Faculty of IT, Monash University
Emerging Professionals Network
Yvonne Cheong Costa
Digital Health and Quality Improvement Manager, Central and Eastern Sydney Primary Health Network (CESPHN)