ATC 2020 BRISBANE 17 – 18 OCTOBER
Choose one of the below registration options to attend ATC 2020, AIDH’s telehealth and virtual care conference
|EARLY BIRD ~
Until 6 March
7 March – 16 October
|LATE & ON-SITE
|ADD CONFERENCE DINNER
|15% off each registration for 3 of more employees from the same organisation. To register 3 or more delegates please use this form.|
Saturday 17 October or Sunday 18 October 2020
I want to attend
Don’t miss out on an amazing opportunity to attend Australia’s premier event on telehealth
Groups save 15%
Discounted rates for 3 or more attendees.
It costs much less to attend ATC if you are a AIDH member.
* AIDH Member rate applies to current AIDH members at the time of the conference (excludes Affiliate members. Please contact [email protected] if you are an Affiliate member).
~ Early Bird registrations must be paid in full within 7 days of invoice.
^ Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration. Please email this to [email protected]org.au.
Terms and Conditions
- AIDH member rate applies to current members at the time of the conference.
- Early Bird registration MUST BE PAID IN FULL before or on Friday 6 March. If full payment has not been received at this time, the registrant will be charged the standard full conference registration fee.
- Payment is due within 7 days of receipt of invoice. If payment is not received the registration will be cancelled.
- Student registration is valid for full time students only and must be accompanied by proof of full time study. A copy of your current student enrolment form or a letter from your faculty confirming your full time status must accompany your registration
- Registered delegates authorise AIDH and its official photographers/videographers to photograph them within the context of the event. Registered press representatives will be taking photographs and videotaping portions of the conference.
- 15% organisational discount only applies to AIDH member and non-member early bird, standard or late & onsite registration rates. The discount cannot be applied to clinician, presenter, day or student registration rates.
- All cancellations must be notified in writing to [email protected]
- Cancellations received on or before 18 April 2020 will incur an AUD$100 administration fee.
- For cancellations received after 18 April 2020, all monies paid are non-refundable. – Refunds are not available for any unused services.
- Substitutions may be accepted, please contact AIDH at [email protected]
- Please ensure you take out appropriate travel insurance. If you are unable to attend the conference due to transport cancellations/delays you will not have your registration refunded.
AIDH retains your personal information for the purpose of conducting the ATC 2020 and other conferences only. Your personal details will NOT be shared with any marketing or other third party organisation. Information that relates to your booking will be shared with the conference venue and accommodation if it is appropriate.
Notice on ATC conference week associated events
The Australasian Institute of Digital Health (AIDH) is the owner of the ATC Conference and various, endorsed ATC branded forums, industry events and breakfasts. All official events are included in the ATC program available on the web site. As a delegate, if you are invited to a ATC co-branded event or an event utilising the ATC event logo please ensure it is endorsed by AIDH as part of conference week activities. You can check in the program or contact the ATC team if you are unsure an event is part of the official activities during the week. Exhibitors and sponsors who would like to organise a concurrent event (launches, networking events, breakfasts) as part of ATC conference week, and would like to use conference marketing channels, are requested to advise the conference team.