ATC 2020 BRISBANE 17 – 18 OCTOBER
Partner with us
A range of options are available to suit your budget and objectives.
[email protected] | 03 9326 3311
Partnership at ATC 2020 is an unrivalled opportunity to increase your organisation’s profile.
Enhance your organisation’s credibility to a highly targeted market and leverage lead generation.
ATC 2020 will attract senior executives and key decision makers, with a current and relevant program set to attract over 250 influential delegates from a range of industries, including both public and private hospitals, state and federal government, primary care, community care, public health and more.
- Would you like to sponsor one of our keynote speakers or bring along your own?
- Are you interested in securing a high-profile speaking role for your organisation?
- Do you want to align your brand with a specific Roundtable topic?
- Can you demonstrate your solution and how it can be implemented into clinical setting with a high success rate?
- Do you want access to the greatest minds and decision makers in the industry?
Meet with leading exhibitors who will be ready to show you some great new products and solutions to help you deliver better healthcare!
Why support ATC?
ATC 2020 is a must-attend event for those who share the desire to deliver better healthcare to all. If your target market includes e-health and health informatics experts, health CEO’s and CIO’s, procurement managers, healthcare providers, clinicians and government policy makers, then ATC is your must-be-there event of the year.
2019 delegate profile
Please contact us for a sample list of last year’s delegate attendees, including organisation name and job role.
ATC is a must-attend event for those who share the desire to deliver better using telehealth. You will network with a powerful and engaged audience in the one place at the one time. Roles include:
- Academic Researchers
- Digital entrepreneurs
- Government employees
- Health IT professionals
- Health information managers
- Head of departments
- Health researchers
- Physicians/General practitioners