AI in our healthcare future
22 – 23 November 2023 | Crown Melbourne
Artificial intelligence has arrived in healthcare, accelerating the possibilities for digital and data to change the way we work and deliver care. We need to explore the future state and understand the opportunities to be leveraged, but also ask how do we manage and work with the change?
- Are you prepared?
- Do you understand what AI in healthcare means?
- Do you have your own plan for what it means in your own job? And does your organisation have a plan? What does it mean for healthcare practitioners?
- And importantly, what does it mean for us as consumers?
When and where
AI.Care 2023 will take place at Crown Melbourne on Wednesday 22 November and Thursday 23 November 2023.
Partner with us
Build profitable business relationships – we have a range of options available to suit your budget and objectives, call now.
Sign up for updates
Don’t miss out on being the first to know when registration opens, new speakers, and the program will be released.
Mark Nevin FAIDH
Australasian Institute of Digital Health
What to expect
What to expect
AI.Care 2023 will bring together Australian healthcare leaders, senior clinicians, policymakers, researchers, innovators, and health tech experts to discuss the ethical and safe adoption of AI in healthcare
The conference will provide an education and learning environment to understand AI in healthcare further, a forum for you to contribute to policy discussion, and a professional networking and community environment to discuss:
- A future where AI is part of the care team
- The potential of generative AI
- Ensuring a safe and responsible, ethical model
- The right implementation tools for AI in the health system
- Demystifying the hype around AI
- AI and its role in primary and connected care
- AI and the consumer in healthcare
AI.Care 2023 will be an informative, educational – and awe-inspiring – event for everyone delivering care in the age of AI.
- Expressions of interest to present open August 2023
- Expressions of interest to present close 12 September 2023
- Acceptance notification to presenters 19 September 2023
- Presenter registration 9 October 2023
|Dr Tanya Kelly CHIA
A/Deputy Director-General, eHealth Queensland
|Neville Board FAIDH
Chief Digital Health Officer, Department of Health Victoria