DIGITAL HEALTH INSTITUTE SUMMIT 2022 SERIES
About the Summit
Content copied from Melbourne page More than 2,000 Fellows and Members of the Institute invite practitioners from all fields of healthcare as well as technologists, decision makers and digital entrepreneurs to join the Digital Health Institute Summit Series.
The Summit Series bring together clinical leaders, researchers, innovators and forward thinkers to present the latest thinking, innovation, research and evidence for the advancement of healthcare through digital health.
As an independent voice with over 25 years of professional leadership, the Australasian Institute of Digital Health is exclusively positioned to harness the knowledge and successes of experts in digital health and health informatics.
The COVID-19 pandemic has brought into sharp focus the pressing need for health’s ecosystem to be accessible and seamless for consumers, wherever they live.
From hospitals to primary and aged care, rural and remote, mental health and social care, digital health will be the way to bring together this fragmented environment.
The Institute acknowledges the challenges and sees the opportunity to be a catalyst for change in a shifting policy landscape. The reality is that the focus on virtual care and telehealth, the emergence of digital public health and the increased need for sharing secure health data are converging to provide a new impetus for health reform.
Through national events such as the Summit, the Institute amplifies the voices of digital health experts and leaders in their fields who share the vision of a connected, patient-centred health system.
Together with our growing coalition of partners and collaborators, we envisage a better future where everyone enjoys healthier lives, digitally enabled.
- Analytics and the learning health system
- Clinical informatics
- Digital health workforce development
- Health policy, ethics and business models
- Informatics in health professional education
- Innovations, informaticians and digital health entrepreneurship
- Integrated and connected care
- Interoperability and informatics infrastructure
- Nursing Informatics
- Participatory medicine and consumer informatics – Involving the patient
- System implementations and digital hospitals
- Telehealth and virtual care
- Public health
- Primary and community care