Nominations are open until 13 June for Telstra Health’s 2022 Brilliant Women in Digital Health Awards.
Now in its second year, the awards recognise and celebrate the achievements of 25 women across Australia for achievements in health and aged care.
Nominate yourself or someone you know by completing the online nomination form by Monday 13 June, 5pm AEST.
AIDH CEO Dr Louise Schaper is a member of the judging panel to select Australia’s most brilliant women in digital health, based on the following broad criteria which recognises:
- Technical expertise or contribution, with significant impact, in the health sector, aged care sector, or health and medical research sector.
- Emerging leaders influencing or being accountable for digital transformation.
- Making a positive impact supporting other women in the sector through mentorship or upskilling.
- Demonstrated innovation in developing unique solution/s to address problems or opportunities.
- Impact and influence in the digital industry
- Success in establishing and / or championing a digital vision or innovation.
Nominations are open to recognise women at all stages of their careers for their contributions in mentoring, medical research, technology development, improving health outcomes using digital health or introducing a new digital process.
Award recipients will be recognised at events in capital cities in October.
For further information including terms and conditions and eligibility requirements, visit telstrahealth.com/BCW.